The selectee for this position will serve as a Records Management Assistant in the Records Management Branch (RMB), Administrative Services Division, Administration and Logistics Directorate of Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS).Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Maintain and monitor the organization's Record Management Program to ensure records and filing material are maintained according to guidelines.
- Use an automated system to track documents or case files.
- Locate, store, or retrieve electronic documents, files, or records to meet the needs of users.
- Conduct queries of various databases to ensure accuracy of requested case files.
- Prepare case files for imaging and scan material.
- Prepare documents using office automation systems such as word processing, databases, and graphic software.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484084400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.