Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply:
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles
- Monitors contractor performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, contract data reporting requirements, and other contractual requirements.
- Coordinates with the buying office on contractor's requests for waivers or deviations from contract terms.
- Reviews contract financing requests to assure compliance with the contract.
- Maintains records and registers on the status of various contract administration actions or requirements.
- Assures obligation of excess funds, and that special test equipment, tooling, and government-furnished property are accounted for.
- Prepares negotiation memoranda to explain rationale and methods used in arriving at the final price agreement.
- Submits full documentation to the Contract Board of Review through the appropriate chain when required.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 5% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484073200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.