The selectee for this position will serve as a Program Support Assistant (OA) for Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS).Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Receive and review all incoming correspondence and prepares replies to general inquiries to meet command needs.
- Create, maintain and, archive files in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures and in accordance with Privacy Act Requirements.
- Create or maintain a database to track information (e.g., vehicle information, accident reports, contract information, cellular phones, pagers, blackberries).
- Generate reports to obtain or provide information related to organizational, administrative, or procedural matters.
- Serve as liaison to travel management office to handle administrative matters concerning travel.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484064500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.