The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win?in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Applications will be accepted from United States citizens (U.S. citizenship required at time of application).
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
For information on veteran's preference click here
Military Spouse Preference (MSP): Click here for specific program requirements. To request MSP hiring preference, you must submit the following documents:
- Application or resume;
- Statement requesting MSP; and
- Copy of military sponsor's PCS orders
- Perform and enforce the full range of police officer duties within the military installation. Apprehend and detain which entails carrying a firearm, mirandizing suspects, preserving evidence and testifying in court as it pertains to enforcing regulations on a military installation.
- Serve as a Security Forces Dispatcher for the installation. Dispatch police units to scenes of crimes, accidents and natural disasters.
- Perform the full range of Base Entry Controller duties; ensuring individuals requesting access to the installation have the proper identification credentials before entering.
- Perform the full range of duties for defending protection level resources; serve as a restricted area entry controller and immediate visual assessment sentry providing surveillance for sensitive, restricted, and limited access areas.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484062000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.