This National Guard position is for a Supply Technician, Position Description Number D1951000and is part of the NJ 177th LRS SQ, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Supply Technician, GS-2005-7, you will:
- Manage computerized systems utilized by supply personnel to assure conformity with USAF, AJCOM, Defense Information Security Agency and local regulations.
- Responsible for audit and control of all accountable supplies and equipment documentation.
- Apply downward and laterally directed technology enhancing supply computer support and managing analytical data processes.
- Receive, evaluate, and processes requests for supply automated data.
- Research computer document register to insure all transactions are processed.
- Identify problems and trends and meets with flight chiefs to resolve difficulties and recommends training.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484000600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.