This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Some applicants may not be eligible to be hired under THIS announcement. Please make sure you apply to the announcement that entitles you to consideration. Read the `Who May Apply section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see ADDC-2018-0025, GG-0343-13, Census-DOC-LNS which can be accessed at http://www.USAJOBS.gov.Learn more about this agency
This is a Term Appointment, initial appointment is not to exceed (NTE) 2 years, with the possibility of an extension. The length of extension will be determined at that time.
This vacancy is for multiple Program Analyst positions in the Associate Director for Decennial Census Program (ADDC) area located at the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.
Telework eligibility is to be determined by the hiring manager.
A trial period may be required.
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
This is an open continuous announcement. The initial cutoff date for referral is November 21, 2017. After this date additional referral lists will be created as vacancies are available. This announcement covers multiple positions within the various Directorates within the U.S. Census Bureau through November 06, 2018.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Provide advisory services to project managers on requirements management, risk management, schedule management, change control and configuration management.
- Participate in developing and revising processes to accomplish project goals and objectives.
- Participate in analyzing and evaluating major program goals and objectives.
- Identify and develop ways to resolve problems related to the goals and objectives.
- Participate in developing, monitoring, and updating schedules for projects during planning and implementation phases.
- Manage, engage, and communicate with internal/external stakeholders on program requirements, agendas, and inquiries.
Occasional travel - This Job Opportunity may be used to fill multiple positions in the Census Bureau Headquarters. Travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/483934600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.