This National Guard position is for a Electronics Mechanic Supervisor, Position Description Number D1261000 and is part of the NJ CSMS 1, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Electronics Mechanic Supervisor, WS-2604-11, you will:
- Investigate work related problems
- Implement regulatory safety requirements
- Plan and establishes overall leave schedules
- Prepare various types of readiness evaluations, and inspections
- Determine training needs of subordinates and arranges for accomplishment
- Plan work schedules, budget requests, staffing needs, and recommendations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…National Guard
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/483872000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.