Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
Who May Apply:
- Current Federal Employees
- Veterans and Preference Eligible under Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles
- Leads the evaluation and reporting of program cost, schedule, and technical performance to include prediction of future program performance.
- Assures that relevant programmatic information is shared, coordinated and communicated in a timely fashion amongst various functional experience.
- Assures the expectations outlined in the program contract are fulfilled.
- Responsible for collecting functional specialist input; analyzing, synthesizing, and synopsizing this input.
- Responsible for targeting areas that warrant independent assessment/evaluation based on risk assessments.
- Provides technical/programmatic advice and direction to the Supporting Program Integrators and team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/483267500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.