Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!Learn more about this agency
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
Who May Apply:
All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops solutions to contract administration/cost/pricing related problems.
- Gathers, evaluates and synthesizes data and information relevant to the organization, operations, and mission priorities from multiple sources.
- Formulates and proposes innovative acquisition reform and business initiatives leading to improved business processes.
- Provides expert advice, assistance, and policy/procedure interpretation to all CMO contracting personnel.
- Defines and implements new acquisition excellence initiatives, contracting efficiencies, and streamlining initiatives.
- Provides continuing feedback to contracting personnel on progress achieved in improving contract administration/cost/pricing performance metrics.
- Collects, reviews and performs analyses on metrics data, provides corporate management with probable impacts on customer needs relevant to current strategies and initiatives.
- Forecasts where CMO and Regional changes may be needed due to analysis of systemic problem areas.
- Reports data integrity shortfalls to cognizant supervisor and follows up as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating, monitoring and executing reporting requirements and tasker execution as assigned by the Contracts Director.
- Conducts research, analyzes performance trends, implements benchmarking techniques, and technological advances for possible use in improving processes and gaining efficiencies.
- Interfaces with contracting personnel on the results of data analysis and provides recommendations for improving performance.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 10% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/482403200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.