This vacancy is for a Multilple IT Specialist, GG-2210-14 positions in the Decennial Directorate located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland, Greenbelt Maryland and the Navy Yard. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Please read the 'Who May Apply' section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see ADDC-2017-0094, IT Specialist, GG-2210-14, CENSUS-DOC-TLS.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other IT Specialist, GG-2210-14 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
This is a Term Appointment, initial appointment is not to exceed (NTE) 2 years. This appointment may be extended 2 additional years at management’s discretion.
A trial period may be required
This position is ELIGIBLE for telework; additional criteria will be required (e.g., supervisory approval).
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
This is an open continuous announcement. The initial cutoff date for referral is November 2, 2017. After this date additional referral list will be created as vacancies are available. This announcement covers multiple positions within the various Decennial Directorate of the US Census Bureau through October 19, 2018.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Oversees staffing, strategic planning and resources allocation for assigned programs
- Participate in analyzing and evaluating major program goals and objectives
- Lead project teams in advanced suste, software/hardware projects efforts
- Participate in the development, monitoring, and updating of schedules for projects during planning and implementation phases
- Manage, engage, and communicate with internal/external stakeholders on program requirements, agendas, and inquiries
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/482329000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.