The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win?in air, space and cyberspace.Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Applications will be accepted from United States citizens (U.S. citizenship required at time of application).
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
- Provides leadership and oversight for Air University's comprehensive institutional effectiveness program, including assessment of student learning outcomes, administrative unit assessment, comprehensive program review for all degree programs, and institutional performance indicators.
- Assists university commanders, deans, faculty, and staff in developing assessment plans, formulating issues, collecting data, analyzing trends, and understanding outcomes that facilitate effective strategic planning, evaluation, and institutional policy development.
- Serves as the primary program manager for AU's Human Subject Research Protection and Survey Control programs. Provides leadership and oversight for Human Subject Research and Survey Control functions. Ensures compliance, in coordination with the office of the AF Surgeon General and with Congressionally-mandated Human Subject Research Protection standards.
- Supports AU faculty, staff, and student research through training, advising, and documenting compliance with applicable standards and processes. Coordinates with applicable AF Institutional Review Boards to ensure research protocols are approved and monitored in accordance with governing directives.
- Conducts advanced data analysis and statistical modeling to support and ensure the University's compliance with joint and regional accreditation standards. Develops routine and periodic reports and briefings to support senior leader decisions regarding the continuing effectiveness of AU programs.
- Ensures that compliance with SACSCOC accreditation requirements is incorporated into institutional policies and the planning and evaluation processes of the institution. Translates trends, standards, and practices from civilian higher education to support institutional effectiveness in the context of Professional Military Education, Professional Continuing Education, and Military Training missions.
- Contributes to the field by participating in conferences, symposia, and professional activities. Develops and interacts with a network of thought-leaders in higher education in the field of institutional effectiveness and assessment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Applications will be accepted from U.S. Citizens (U.S. citizenship required at time of application).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481824400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.