This National Guard position is for a SUPPLY SYSTEMS ANALYST, Position Description Number NGD1402P01 and is part of the TX 147th Attack Wing, National Guard.
This is an Indefinite position which may convert to Permanent with no further competition at a future date, or if already on board, this is a Temporary Promotion which may convert to Permanent with no further competition at a future date.
The National Guard is the oldest component of the Armed Forces of the United States. Since the earliest American colonial days, citizens have joined together for collective defense. We have a proud tradition of coming to the aid of our friends and neighbors in times of serious emergencies. Join our National Guard team and serve your nation, your states and your community!
This position is located at 147 RW, Ellington AFB, Houston, TX. The purpose of this position is to plan, organize, and administer the operation of automated system in support of the LRS. A broad knowledge of operations and automated system is required to assist managers and specialist in managing programs. Serves as the primary point of contact to ensure the effective operation of computer hardware and software.
TEXAS AIR NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Texas Air National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.
AREA OF CONSIDERATION: Nationwide Excepted. This includes:
- All currently employed full-time permanent, Indefinite, or temporary personnel of the Texas Air National Guard
- All current members of the Texas Air National Guard, and individuals immediately eligible for membership in the Texas Air National Guard who meet the compatibility requirements.
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities Learn more about this agency
As a SUPPLY SYSTEMS ANALYST, GS-2003-9:
- Provides troubleshooting and assistance to personnel in analyzing and resolving operational program problems through the application of automated supply systems.
- Applies downward and lateral directed technology enhancing computer support and managing analytical data.
- Acts as Supply Asset Tracking System (SATS) administrator.
- Coordinates with COS management and others when computer support is lost.
- Serves as the primary Client Support Administrator (CSA) for LRS.
- Receives, evaluates, and processes requests for supply Automated Data Processing (ADP) management products including standardized listings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full description of the PD can be located at the link below:
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Nationwide (See Open Areas of Consideration) Texas Air National Guard Membership is Required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481680000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.