This National Guard position is for a TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST, Position Description Number D0211000and is part of the HI 201 AOG, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
LOCATION: 201st Air Operations Group, Hawaii Air National Guard, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii
RECRUITMENT AREA: Present enlisted members (E4 to E7) of the Hawaii National Guard
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The primary purpose of this position is to manage and direct the commercial traffic management program, both equipment and passenger; develop traffic management programs for both peacetime and wartime; provide technical traffic management advisory services; establish operating requirements; and formulate commercial traffic management policies at a headquarters level.
- Serves as the sole technical transportation advisor to the A4 Logistics Manager and the AFFOR Commander for the entire AOG on all matters dealing with commercial movement of personnel and equipment.
- Ensures that traffic management and transportation services required to support the mission are accomplished.
- Procures domestic and international travel for both military and civilian passengers.
- Reviews, as required, individual paperwork associated with a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Personally Performed Moves (PPMs) to ensure requested reimbursement on charges are in line with a commercial PCS move.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Details of the duties and responsibilities are contained in the applicable position description (D0211000) located online, on the FASCLASS website. https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fs_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRtaToL2jr7lGuam0buidbZKWk6NRf2qCRtyUbYWdl6VZgA%3D%3D
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Excepted Service - Enlisted
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481588500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.