If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) is a great place for you. DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.Learn more about this agency
The duties described reflect the full performance level of this position.
- Develops and implements systems diagnostic and maintenance tools to ensure the availability and functionality of systems.
- Evaluates and recommends selection new systems diagnostic tools.
- Installs and configures commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications and software hardware enhancement products.
- Maintains server integrity and availability and oversees the management of accounts, network rights, and access to system equipment.
- Develops and presents training on the operation and maintenance of systems to the IT staff.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Who May Apply: All U.S. Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481549700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.