The selectee for this position will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the C2P Software Support Activity (SSA) of SPAWARSYSCEN PACIFIC SAN DIEGO CA.Learn more about this agency
This announcement is being used to recruit qualified individuals, under the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Direct Hire Authority, authorized by 5 United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 3304 and 5 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 337, Subpart B. The Rule of Three, Veteran's Preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to the Direct Hire process. For more information on OPM Direct-Hire Authority, please review this link: http://www.opm.gov/DirectHire/factsheet.asp.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed C2P/CDLMS systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Conduct systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Provide expertise of Cybersecurity and System Administration.
- Provide network security through patch management and software distribution.
- Conduct C2P/CDLMS software installations on US Navy ship and shore sites and on Foreign Military Sales (FMS) platforms.
50% or less - 50% CONUS/OCONUS
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481541100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.