As the Supervisory School Age Program Coordinator (PartTime Job Share) in this position, you will:
- Develop, administer and supervise the execution of a program of individual and group activities that stimulate and sustain the social, cognitive, physical and emotional growth of youth ages 5-12;
- Supervise a subordinate staff of 8 to 20 School Age Program Assistants in order to achieve organization goals and meet objectives;
- Plan and ensure well-balanced, nutritional meals are prepared and served;
- Supervise the food program by coordinating and seeking approval of menus and ensuring all meals meet nutritional requirements;
- Plan and monitor budgetary requirements for the school age programs; and
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks to include but not limited to waiting lists, accident reports, medications, parent notices and results of all inspections and their compliance
Click here to preview the questionnaire for this position: View Assessment Questions.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481489900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.