As the Paralegal Specialist in this position, you will:
- Serve as the principal legal advisor on all legal matters;
- Provide paralegal support for Staff Judge Advocate (SJA) and other staff attorneys;
- Perform legal research in source documents, files, and other legal resources to provide answers, background, and attachments for legal communications and documents;
- Monitor status of cases in progress;
- Process required travel and witness/expert fee payment vouchers, witness travel orders, etc.;
- Perform administrative and clerical duties in support of a Legal Office;
- Provide interpretations and guidance to subordinate legal offices on courts-martial pretrial and post-trial procedures;
- Use multiple office automation software with varied functions to produce a wide range of documents, formats, etc.
Click here to preview the questionnaire for this position: View Assessment Questions.
Occasional travel - May be required to travel 1-5 nights per month.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481350600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.