This position is being filled under the Acquisition Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) using OPM's Direct Hire Authority.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
At the Defense Threat Reduction Agency we work as One Team in support of our mission: Safeguarding the United States and its allies from global weapons of mass destruction threats by integrating, synchronizing, and providing expertise, technologies, and capabilities. We have an inclusive work environment that promotes a highly-qualified and diverse workforce capable of meeting the demands of such a critical mission. Whether your career is in an administrative support staff position or in a professional/technical area such as science, engineering, accounting or program management, DTRA offers a unique opportunity to join an innovative team of professionals dedicated to making the world safer. If you're ready to be entrusted with helping to safeguard the United States and its allies, DTRA offers a rewarding career with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and many professional development opportunities.
As a Supervisory Financial Analyst you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provides a variety of managerial services, including: planning, programming, budgeting, and financial management program analysis, evaluation and management.
- Managing complex financial operations accomplished by team members and senior specialist operating in a matrixed environment.
- Coordinating with Agency personnel and exchanging ideas on future programs and/or current problem areas, maintaining awareness of new, proposed or revised budget issues, and effectively and efficiently implements changes.
- Reviews programs from a wide range of perspectives to include resource adequacy and propriety, tracking and evaluation of program status, and use of performance metrics to identify potential financial management problem areas/trends, which are subject to Agency and higher authority financial management reviews and analysis.
- Provides guidance on program management plans, and assesses the resource implications associated with annual and long-range strategic plans and supporting priorities, goals and objectives
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This announcement is open to: All US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/479710700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.