Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is for a Chief Of Army Libraries, GS-0301-15 position, with the HQDA, Office Of The Deputy Chief of Staff Technology & Business Architecture Integration (TBAI), located at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Executive level administrative/organizational skills
- Current member of the Army Library Steering Committee
- Train subordinate technicians and Army Librarians in the Field
- Travel as required to participate in inspections and or advisory committees
- Responsible for establishing policies and standards for all Army libraries
- Responsible for managing Career Program 34
- Manage Army-wide web-based library statistics reporting system
- Manages the Army-wide web-based library statistics reporting system known as METRICS (Measurement, Tracking, and Information Collection System)
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates and VEOA Eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/479452200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.