You will serve as a Transportation Program Analyst in the Transit Safety and Oversight (TSO) office, Office of Program Oversight. You will be under the general administrative supervision of the Chief, Performance and Quality Assurance Division.Learn more about this agency
As a Transportation Program Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting or coordinating various programs and special projects of an analytical nature. Areas of focus may include FTA's annual grantee risk assessment program, FTA’s oversight database system, reporting on internal and external oversight performance metrics, monitoring quality control protocols, assisting in the production of extensive complex quantitative and qualitative reports, and monitoring FTA and contractor compliance with oversight standard operating procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position is an analyst with experience in business process improvement or data analysis who has managed various programs and projects of a complex and analytical nature.
As a Transportation Program Analyst, you will:
- Produce qualitative and quantitative annual and multi-year grantee performance analysis package consisting of metrics, trends, and corrective action plans to be utilized as a management tool.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and execution of quality assurance methodology for application to oversight contractor deliverables to assess the consistency, timeliness, comparability, completeness, and accuracy of oversight data.
- Support the evaluation of oversight contractors through extensive review and analysis of contractor entered data, contractor deliverables, and adherence to procedure.
- Present analyses and recommendations verbally, in writing, and graphically to leadership on a routine basis.
- Present complex public transit issues to industry audiences.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
- Current Federal Employees
- Former Federal Employees
- Overseas Employees
- Merit Promotion
- Status Candidates
- Schedule A
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Military Spouses
- Peace Corp
- 30% Disabled
- Fulbright Fellows, Gilman Scholarship, and Critical Language Scholarship Program alumni
If you are NOT a status employee or VEOA eligible, you may wish to apply under announcement FTA.TSO-2017-0042, which is open to all U.S. Citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/478598800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.