The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.Learn more about this agency
For EHA Positions:
These positions are being filled under Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions and Health Care Occupations. The Secretary of the Air Force has delegated authority by the Office Of the Secretary of Defense to directly appoint individuals to select defense acquisition workforce positions, or 'EHA Acquisition,' pursuant to the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) and certain health care occupations, or 'EHA Medical.' Positions are located Air Force-Wide. Positions may be filled as permanent or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by geographic location.
This Public Notice is to gather applications which may or may not result in a referral or selection.
This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems (i.e., NH, NJ, NK).
Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
- Assess progress in assigned projects/programs including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportable baseline requirements by applying now methods and procedures.
- Provide input in source selection and contractor monitoring of acquisition phases and development through production and deployment.
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities of functional specialists including contracting, engineering, manufacturing, program control, configuration/data management, test, and logistics. Continually study, review and evaluate program progress.
- Formalize system requirements into appropriate specifications. Review and direct the progress of contractors in meeting program objectives. Take appropriate actions to approve terms and conditions set forth in negotiations, contracting plans and budgets, subcontract participation, and addition or discontinuance of work by contractor.
- Prepare and present staff studies for presentations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This public notice is to gather applications that may or may not result in a referral or selection.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/475631800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.