The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.Learn more about this agency
These positions are being filled under Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions and Health Care Occupations. The Secretary of the Air Force has delegated authority by the Office Of the Secretary of Defense to directly appoint individuals to select defense acquisition workforce positions, or 'EHA Acquisition,' pursuant to the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) and certain health care occupations, or 'EHA Medical.' Positions are located Air Force-Wide. Positions may be filled as permanent or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by geographic location.
This Public Notice is to gather applications which may or may not result in a referral or selection.
This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems (i.e., NH, NJ, NK).
Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
- Budget analyst performing day-to-day control and management involving the formulation, execution, and/or analysis of the organization's budget and funding requirements.
- Serving as the functional point of contact for day-to-day budget/financial issues.
- Performing budget formulation work involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans. Performing budget execution and administration work involving the monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds.
- Providing advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting and related information and conducting analyses, reviews, and special studies of budget and/or related information.
- Using budgetary and other automated system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting/funding assignments. Planning, organizing, and directing budget activities, ensuring organization complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meet unit equipment and specialized training needs.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-05 Target GS-15).
You may be expected to travel for this position.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This public notice is to gather applications that may or may not result in a referral or selection.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/475089900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.