The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.Learn more about this agency
These positions are being filled under Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions and Health Care Occupations. The Secretary of the Air Force has delegated authority by the Office Of the Secretary of Defense to directly appoint individuals to select defense acquisition workforce positions, or 'EHA Acquisition,' pursuant to the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) and certain health care occupations, or 'EHA Medical.' Positions are located Air Force-Wide. Positions may be filled as permanent or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by geographic location.
This Public Notice is to gather applications which may or may not result in a referral or selection.
This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems (i.e., NH, NJ, NK).
Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
- Provide professional social work services in support of the Family Advocacy Program (FAP) requirements and initiatives.
- Develop and manage prevention and support programs and activities for sexual assault and other areas of interpersonal violence and victim needs, as well as behavioral health requirements. Evaluate procedures, results, relationships and interactions to improve mission accomplishment, implement quality improvements or in response to concerns about statutory and regulatory compliance and/ or customer requirements.
- Provide professional advisory services and training to other health care professionals, installation personnel, and community agencies concerning primary and secondary preventing programs. Coordinate/provide training for military and civilian first responders regarding the psychological aspects of sexual assault trauma victims.
- Serve as the community liaison with military and civilian agencies to promote timely information exchange, coordinate collaborative prevention efforts, and establish resource links and community partnerships. Responsible for marketing and marketing evaluation activities.
- Assign individual victim advocates to victims or ensures a system for assignment is in place.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-05 Target GS-14).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This public notice is to gather applications that may or may not result in a referral or selection.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/474146900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.