This position is located in the Health Care Services Directorate, Nursing Service Division, Nursing Inpatient Branch. The primary purpose of the position is to manage and direct all nursing care provided twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week (3 shifts) on a designated unit within Healthcare Services.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Clinical Nurse, you will:
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability for maintaining compliance with Federal, state, and corporate guidelines in the operations of the Armed Forces Retirement Home.
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing in defining and interpreting the overall purpose of nursing and implements the planning in accordance with the philosophy and mission of the Armed Forces Retirement Home.
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other nursing services to ensure the continuity of the Residents' total regimen of care.
- Assign work based on selective consideration of employee skill and abilities, and available resources.
- Assist in the formulation of the annual budget for the designated unit. Ensure supply and equipment systems are fully operational at a level necessary to support the unit.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…U.S. citizens or U.S. Nationals; no prior Federal experience is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/473617900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.