The National Guard is the oldest component of the Armed Forces of the United States. Since the earliest American colonial days, citizens have joined together for collective defense. We have a proud tradition of coming to the aid of our friends and neighbors in times of serious emergencies. Join our National Guard team and serve your nation, your states and your community!Learn more about this agency
WYOMING ARMY NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Wyoming Army National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants must currently be members in the Wyoming Army National Guard in order to be considered for employment.
OPEN AREA OF CONSIDERATION:
Area 4: Job Opportunity (Dual Status Technician) - Merit Promotion: Only current military members of the Wyoming Army National Guard will be considered for this vacancy.
Position Title: Production Controller
Position Series/Grade: GS-1152-09
Position Description #: D1064000
Line #: 235
Location: Army Aviation Support Facility (AASF), Cheyenne WY
Applicants' under-grade will not be considered for this vacancy. Acceptance of this position does not in any way constitute a military promotion.
This position is located in the Logistics function of an ARNG, Army Aviation Support Facility (AASF). The AASF provides Aviation Unit Maintenance (AVUM), Aviation Intermediate Maintenance (AVIM), and aviation maintenance training for supported units. The purpose of this position is to develop, organize, and integrate plans, schedules and resources for logistic support of AASF and unit maintenance operations. This position is the focal point for compilation, maintenance, and application of information pertaining to the AASF logistics capability and capacity to maintain aircraft availability and readiness and advises the AASF Logistics Management Officer/Supervisory Maintenance Test Pilot on matters pertaining to maintenance logistics management production.
As a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER, GS-1152-9, you will
1. Analyze allocated Flying Hour Program (FHP). Develops plans to optimize execution of flying hours with available resources to satisfy operational and training requirements of the AASF and supported units.
2. Develop schedules of aircraft and hours to be flown to satisfy the AASF operational aircraft requirements. Recommend priorities for use of aircraft based on operational mission requirements and projected short and long-term maintenance requirements and AASF capabilities.
3. Use Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation (ULLS-A) to facilitate management of AASF logistics operations. Monitors work order status and repair parts requisitions.
4. Coordinate and publish maintenance plans and schedules. Maintain displays of aircraft status, flight requirements, and in-process workload. Prepare forecasts of scheduled and depot maintenance requirements.
5. Interface with AASF Logistics, Flight Operations and Training, United States Property and Fiscal Office (USP&FO) and supported units for accomplishing priorities and deadlines established by higher authorities or supported units.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Only current members of the Wyoming Army National Guard will be considered for this vacancy.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/473136200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.