This is NOT a full-time position. The number of hours required and the timeframe to be worked will be negotiated at the time of selection. This position does not have a normal schedule, but will be used to enable the University to meet various changes and surges in requirements. There is no minimum guaranteed hours of work for an intermittent position, and the total hours that will be required will not exceed 1,000 hours per contracted year.Learn more about this agency
Are you ready to join a world class corporate university and take on the challenge of reaching over 150,000 learners worldwide? The Defense Acquisition University (DAU) is the recognized leader as a corporate university, advancing the use of technology in all areas of education. The professional faculty and staff at DAU work in a strong team environment to continuously improve the ways we help our students learn by delivering the right knowledge and skills at the point of need. Come join this dynamic team using your expertise to make a real impact on the acquisition community.
As an intermittent Learning Director for Facilities Engineering, you will:
- Apply your knowledge, experience, and technical managerial, and leadership skills to teach and facilitate higher levels of learning for the Department of Defense Acquisition workforce for specific areas under the field of facilities engineering
- Teach and facilitate higher levels of learning for the Department of Defense Acquisition workforce for specific areas under a field of program management or contracting
- Support organizations within the Department of Defense on facilities engineering with onsite workshops and intact team training
- Develop and manage course material, learning assets and learning products for the facilities engineering career field
- Consult with DoD and/or non-DoD clients in areas related to facilities engineering
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This announcement is open to all U.S. Citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/473009500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.