The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win
in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
WHO MAY APPLY: Applications will be accepted from United States citizens (U.S. citizenship required at time of application).
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
For information on veterans' preference click here.
MILITARY SPOUSE PREFERENCE: Click here for specific program requirements. To request MSP hiring preference, you must submit the follow documents:
· Application or resume;
· Statement requesting MSP; and
· Copy of military sponsor's PCS orders
90-Day Competitive Certificate: This vacancy announcement may be used to fill like vacancies for 90-days from the closing date. Applicants may be referred for consideration as/if additional vacancies occur during this period.
Hourly Salary for the position is $24.56 - $28.71
· Troubleshoot repair and maintain a variety of large complex commercial and industrial air conditioning systems and supporting equipment with complex problems and extensive repairs requiring judgment to locate malfunctions.
· Repair and maintain a variety of domestic and large commercial refrigeration units and systems used to condition areas and to cool equipment.
· Troubleshoot heating boilers, heating systems, water heaters and fuel power boilers with complex problems and extensive repairs requiring judgment to locate malfunctions.
· Plan and lay out work from blueprints, sketches, drawings, specifications, guides, codes, and work orders.
· Install, modify, overhaul, repair, and maintain a variety of complex heating boilers and/or heating systems, single and multiple fuel power boilers, and associated auxiliary and pollution control equipment.