To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
This is an acquisition demonstration project position, NH-0801-03, equivalent to the GS-12/13. THIS IS A TIER 1 POSITION WITH A TYPICAL SALARY RANGE OF $72,168 - $94,425 (with locality).
For more information on Acq Demo please go to the following links:
DoD AcqDemo Homepage
WHO MAY APPLY: Click here for more information on eligibility categories and the documentation requirements. You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted within each application package to be considered. Transfer and Reinstatement eligibles must provide their most current SF-50, AND SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if different from your latest SF-50. **Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list**
90-Day Competitive Certificate: This vacancy announcement may be used to fill like vacancies for 90-days from the closing date. Applicants may be referred for consideration as/if additional vacancies occur during this period.
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
Position Summary: The primary purpose of this position is: to provide engineering advice, planning, and reviewing services on specific problems, projects, and programs in Energy Management best practices to effect a reduction in energy usage and energy intensity of the facility through energy audits and development of energy reducing solutions.
· Provide complete facility planning and programming for assigned projects by establishing facility and infrastructure requirements critical for mission accomplishment.
· Works with organizational managers and budget personnel to obtain and verify information used to justify and gain Congressional funding approval for proposed facility programs/projects.
· Coordinates projects with other engineers in a variety of disciplines, architects, and planners as well as contracting officers, tenant organization representatives, and construction agents such as from private contracting companies, Army Corps of Engineers, and the AF Civil Engineer Center.
· Keeps abreast of emerging technologies to ensure programmed development will not prematurely become obsolete.
· Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures, and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/472300600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.