The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power.
That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen,
Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies
and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three
core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
As the Electrical Engineer in this position, you will:
Perform O&M engineering involving maintenance, repair, upgrade, and operation of electrical circuits, equipment,
and systems to infrastructure facilities, including utility systems, at a large and complex military installation utilizing
a professional knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Determine short and long range requirements for replacement of existing complex and major electrical systems, equipment, etc.
- Serve as a consultant on all electrical engineering aspects of O&M projects and provide electrical engineering support to trades and crafts shops.
- Coordinate projects with engineers in other disciplines or with architects.
- Perform work in the construction management, design, and programming/base development functions.
Click here to preview the
questionnaire for this position: View Assessment Questions.
- Occasional Travel
- Work may occasionally require travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.