As the Electrical Engineer in this position, you will:
- Perform O&M engineering involving maintenance, repair, upgrade, and operation of electrical circuits, equipment, and systems to infrastructure facilities, including utility systems, at a large and complex military installation utilizing a professional knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Determine short and long range requirements for replacement of existing complex and major electrical systems, equipment, etc.
- Serve as a consultant on all electrical engineering aspects of O&M projects and provide electrical engineering support to trades and crafts shops.
- Coordinate projects with engineers in other disciplines or with architects.
- Perform work in the construction management, design, and programming/base development functions.
Click here to preview the questionnaire for this position: View Assessment Questions.
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/472160400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.