Experience your America and build a fulfilling career by joining the National Park Service, as we prepare for a second century of Stewardship and Engagement. Become a part of our mission to connect with our past and create important connections to the future by building a rich and lasting legacy for the next generation of park visitors, supporters and advocates. For additional information about the NPS, click on the “About the Agency” link above.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) in Boise, Idaho. Information about the Boise area can be found at www.boisechamber.org.
- Participates as a member of project development teams by coordinating the application of appropriate distance learning methodologies and technologies.
- Provides oversight and technical expertise in the development of practical exercises, assessments, templates, and instructional media materials for use in online training.
- Develops distance learning course content utilizing the NWCG Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
- Administers the NWCG domain in the National Fire Academy Learning Management System (LMS) for online registration and delivery of wildland fire training, and provides customer support to users of the LMS NWCG training domain.
Occasional travel - Travel is required to attend trainings, conferences, workshops, and field visits.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
- All current or former federal employees with competitive/reinstatement eligibility nationwide
- CTAP/ICTAP eligibles within the local commuting area
- Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) Eligibles
- Persons eligible under Special Hiring Authorities
- All former PLC members who within the past 120 days have completed all requirements of a creditable PLC project
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/467432500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.