The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
The main purpose of this position is to provide a variety of administrative and technical support functions to the Director of the Fuel Division.
To learn more about the living and working condition at this military installation go to: http://www.militaryinstallations.dod.mil/MOS/f?p=MI:ENTRY:0
President has ordered a government-wide hiring freeze subject to certain
limited exceptions. This position is subject to the hiring freeze. Although we
are moving forward with the consideration of candidates, we will not make a
selection for this vacancy announcement unless and until the position is no
longer subject to the hiring freeze.
- Establish and maintain tickler report files, special project files, surveys, etc.
- establish internal controls over incoming correspondence requiring reply
- Receive visitors and telephone calls for the Director and civilian employees within the division
- Compile and finalize various reports as required
- review all documents prepared by staff members for signature by Division Director