WELCOME TO THE PEACH STATE!
Area of Consideration: Open only to current Georgia Army National Guard Enlisted members.
Position Location: JFHQ-PFO-S&S, Atlanta, Georgia.
Permanent Change of Station (PCS):
PCS is not authorized. Relocation Incentive:
Relocation Incentive is not authorized.
Selected Reserve Incentive Program (SRIP):
Acceptance of a Federal Excepted technician position of over 179 days in length will cause termination from the Selected Reserve Incentive Program (SRIP).
Type of Appointment: This is a full-time, Excepted Permanent, dual-status position which requires Georgia Army National Guard Membership.
Job Summary: This position is located in the Property Management Section of the Office of the United States Property & Fiscal Office (USPFO). The purpose of this position is to ensure property accountability and provide installation supply assistance and instruction t units and activities within the state.
Background Check: Selectee may, at the option of the agency, be required to submit to criminal, credit history, and general background checks which will be evaluated by the agency prior to a final offer of employment and access into the Georgia National Guard Federal Technician or Active Guard/Reserve program.
National Guard Membership: This position requires military membership. It is designated for Georgia Army National Guard Enlisted incumbent(s) only. In accordance with ARNG regulations, incumbent performs duties necessary to accomplish military supply technician functions in support of programs essential to state Army National Guard daily operations, training and readiness missions.
As a member of a Georgia Army National Guard unit, you will be required to train with your unit, normally one weekend a month and 15 days of annual training each year. Georgia Army National Guard units and members are subject to immediate call to federal or state active duty to meet national or state emergencies.
The following list of duties is not conclusive but provides a brief snapshot of the duties that may be required of this position:
- Receipt and Accountability of federal property: Analyzes possible redistribution of equipment through transfer, loan or assignment.
- Processes and tracks equipment changes in Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE) or Table of Distribution and Allowance (TDA).
- Performs extensive fact finding and investigating then recommends corrective action to resolve problems.
- Coordinates with Force Integration Readiness Officer and establishes a suspense file for equipment authorizations awaiting MTOE/TDA/CTA changes.
- Property Redistribution: Works with units assigned in dealing with distribution and redistribution of Equipment and Assets.
- Property Asset Reporting: Performs Quarterly Equipment on hand analysis by unit identification code (UIC) to improve equipment accountability to ensure all UIC units are validated on.
- Reconciliations: Validates state asset visibility and accountability of federal assets using PBUSE.
- Mobilization and Support Responsibilities: Reviews, validates and establishes accountability for mobilizing units and organizations.
- Customer Support: Processes PBUSE reject reports, performs S-Tops system administration, updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Uses multiple supply systems and supply data files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.