About the Position:
This is a Water Supply Specialist, GS-0301-09 target GS-11 position with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Tulsa District, Engineering and Construction, Technical Services Section, located in Tulsa, OK.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for reinstatement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
As a Water Supply Specialist you will represent the District in conferences with industry, State, and local governments pertaining to water supply issues including drought management activities at reservoirs located in three states within the Tulsa District performing the following duties:
- Execute contractual strategy used in providing water supply storage in Tulsa District projects.
- Serves as a team member for district water supply storage reallocation projects.
- Shares in the development of operating procedures and agreements for water supply, water quality and low flow, coordinating procedures with Federal and state agencies and local communities.
- Execute existing procedures used in the day-to-day operation of projects for the water supply function including water usage, metering, reporting and accounting.
- Attend negotiations for water supply withdrawal and storage contract agreements with water districts, municipalities, and large corporations.
- Coordinates with other elements in the Tulsa District on all matters regarding water supply.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required 10% of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Department of Army Civilian Employees, DoD Transfers, non-DoD Transfers, VEOA, ICTAP, Reinstatements and PPP Program S Registrants (Military Spouse)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/466490200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.