This position is located in the Chicago, IL Division, Indianapolis, IN District Office, Diversion Group. The incumbent will perform such duties as:
· Providing information to staff, compiling reports on research conducted, and maintaining administrative records. Performing database queries in law enforcement, compliance, and/or inspection computer systems such as Narcotics and Dangerous Drug Information System Database (NADDIS), Controlled Substances Act Database (CSA), and Chemical Handlers Enforcement Management Systems (CHEMS).
· Researching, assembling, compiling and tabulating information and figures, as may be necessary to use in investigations, seizures, and as evidence in various cases.
· Performing work related to gathering, acquiring, and developing resource materials and other information to support the law enforcement, compliance, and/or inspection program mission of an organization maintaining records, and making recommendations on how to address data anomalies.
· Performing office automation work requiring the use of software applications, such as spreadsheets, database, word processing, desktop publishing, and graphics applications and various computer equipment.
· Preparing correspondence, reports, technical documents, graphs/charts, forms, and other office support materials and ensuring correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, and format.