As an FBI Special Agent with a military or law enforcement background, your tactical skills, leadership, integrity, teamwork and dedication are key. We're looking for detectives, military backgrounds (Special Forces, explosives, WMD, intelligence) and pilots (helicopter and fixed-wing). You may also join the Hostage Rescue Team (HRT), the Special Agent Bomb Tech (SABT) Program and the Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team.Learn more about this agency
Wherever you may be working now, we need your expertise! Motivated individuals from a wide range of military and law enforcement backgrounds have become Special Agents. We're looking for experts from all specialty areas to create a diverse, high-functioning, multidisciplinary team that can stay ahead of threats. Your ultimate mission: to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
Being a Special Agent can be a lifelong career of uncommon days and amazing experiences.
What you'll need to succeed:
- An ability to think on your feet and be a team player.
- A high-level of physical fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Be detail-oriented, yet keep a strategic focus.
- Ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound judgements.
- Honesty and integrity must be the foundation of who you are.
- The drive and commitment to make a difference in the communities you serve.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent on position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/463469600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.