As a Building Manager you will serve as the primary customer agency advocate and first GSA point of contact with client agency personnel in designated GSA owned and/or leased buildings.
GSA has been repeatedly named by the Partnership for Public Service as one of the 'Best Places to Work in the Federal Government'.
This position is located working for GSA Regional Office, Public Building Services, in either of the following locations: St. Louis or Kansas City, Missouri.
GSA offers its employees a wide range of benefits including:
- Federal health insurance plans (choose from a wide range of plans)
- Life insurance coverage with several options to choose from
- Leave policies to help you take care of your personal, recreational, and health care needs
- Thrift Savings Plan (similar to a 401(k) plan)
- Flexible work schedules and telework
- Transit and child care subsidies
- Training and development
Learn more about this agency
The selectee will perform the duties and responsibilities of a GSA Property Manager which includes exercising full responsibility and authority for the day to day operations of a designated building or groups of buildings within the GSA inventory.
Examples of duties include:
- Programs, develops and directs all on-site building operation, maintenance, repair, alteration, historic preservation, cleaning, recycling, concessions, safety, environmental and security activities in Government owned and leased buildings assigned.
- Identifies and recommends major repair and alteration project needs.
- Performs contract administration, lease management, quality assurance and inspection duties related to assigned facilities.
- Develops and promotes positive working relationships with customer agencies and client personnel.
Occasional travel - Regional Travel within Missouri.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All United States citizens and nationals (residents of American Samoa and Swains Island).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/462755500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.