Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This is an open continuous announcement. We accept applications for this occupation on an ongoing basis; qualified applicants will be considered as vacancies become available.
The initial length of an overseas tour is 2 or 3 years depending upon location.
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Permanent, Term, Part-time, intermittent or temporary positions will be filled from this solicitation.
Supervisory and non-supervisory positions will be filled from this solicitation.
Positions listed with multiple grades may be filled at any grade level and may or may not have promotion potential.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
As a Pharmacist, you will:
- Serve as a professional pharmacist in an in-patient or out-patient pharmacies.
- Compounding of prescriptions of physicians, dentists, and other licensed practitioners.
- Formulation, preparation, bulk compounding, selection, dispensing and preservation of drugs, medicines, and chemicals.
- Research and investigation in developing special vehicles or variations of standard formulas to meet the needs of individual patients and in developing original techniques of compounding and making available for use new investigational drugs.
- Advise on drug therapy and usage; or performing administrative, consultative, or staff advisory work concerning the administration of a pharmacy program for hospital, clinic, or other medical care facility.