About the Position:
This is an open continuous announcement. We accept applications for this occupation on an ongoing basis; qualified applicants will be considered as vacancies become available.
The initial length of an overseas tour is 2 or 3 years depending upon location.
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Permanent, Term, Part-time, intermittent or temporary positions will be filled from this solicitation.Supervisory and non-supervisory positions will be filled from this solicitation.
Positions listed with multiple grades may be filled at any grade level and may or may not have promotion potential.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
As a Pharmacist, you will:
- Serve as a professional pharmacist in an in-patient or out-patient pharmacies.
- Compounding of prescriptions of physicians, dentists, and other licensed practitioners.
- Formulation, preparation, bulk compounding, selection, dispensing and preservation of drugs, medicines, and chemicals.
- Research and investigation in developing special vehicles or variations of standard formulas to meet the needs of individual patients and in developing original techniques of compounding and making available for use new investigational drugs.
- Advise on drug therapy and usage; or performing administrative, consultative, or staff advisory work concerning the administration of a pharmacy program for hospital, clinic, or other medical care facility.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/462231500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.