About the Agency
The National Endowment for the Arts, an independent Federal Agency and the official arts organization for the United States government, supports the advancement of artistic excellence, creativity, and innovation. We are motivated by the vision of a Nation in which the arts enrich the lives of all Americans and enhance the livability of communities. If you share our vision, please consider joining us.
This position is located in Office of the Senior Deputy Chairman, in Washington, DC.
First time hires to the Federal government salaries are normally set at the beginning of the salary range listed above.
Applicants are encouraged to use the USA Jobs resume template. However, if you do not use the template you must ensure your resume contains ALL required information which includes hours worked, starting and ending months and years, and if Federal employment (series, pay plan, and grade).
As the Senior Advisor (Creative Forces Program) some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Explore, examine and identify innovative and/or emerging practices, programs and endeavors in the arts as they relate to the Creative Forces Program.
- Work closely with Chairman, Senior Deputy Chairman and senior staff in the development of a business plan with benchmarks, focusing on opportunities, costs and timeliness regarding the Creative Forces Program.
- Work with senior staff to identify and support opportunities that promote the Creative Forces Program.
- Manage assigned allocations and develop processes for considering and adjudicating proposals regarding the Creative Forces Program to include cooperative agreements and contracts.
- Occasional Travel
- You may be required to travel from 1-5 nights per month.