Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
Defense Contract Management Agency uses the
Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals
directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Defense Contract Management Agency
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Performs various contract administration functions, including monitoring canceled funds, performing reconciliation, conducting contract closeouts, maintaining database integrity, and determining eligibility.
- Monitors contractor performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, contract data reporting requirements, and other contractual requirements.
- Assists Administrative Contracting Officer in administering Cost Accounting Standards and in resolving noncompliance issues.
- Coordinates with the buying office on contractor's requests for waivers or deviations from contract terms.
- Performs final closeout of assigned contracts; e.g., assures delivery, inspection and acceptance of contractual end items and that all administrative and reporting actions have been resolved before recommending final closeout of the contract.
- Occasional Travel
- Business Travel is required 10% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles
Questions? This job is open to 2 groups.