About the Position:
Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Performs review of supplier's requests to subcontract by comparison to various acquisition regulations and previous cases to determine risk involved in approving the request to sub-contract.
- Provides recommendation to the Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO) as to whether to grant consent to subcontract or deny with a comprehensive justification supporting the recommendation.
reviews the supplier's written policies and procedures to determine adequacy and compliance with existing government regulations; reviews purchase order and subcontract terms and conditions for Public Law and prime contract requirements; reviews the supplier's use of forms, records, physical layout, and personnel in the accomplishment of the procurement function; evaluates compliance with bid and award procedures, source development procedures, inter and intra company transaction procedures among others.
- Determines compliance with flow down requirements of prime contracts and pertinent public laws and subcontract clauses; and evaluates the overall effectiveness of the supplier's procurement system to include management of subcontractors and the supplier's ability to purchase required material on time at the best price, with delivery and other business factors considered.
- Reviews input from a variety of government functional specialists to include Customer Relations/Program Integrator, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Counsel, Small Business, Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Transportation, Packaging, Property and outside agencies to identify special focus areas and highlight elements of risk to be considered by the team captain during pre-review planning activities.
- Responsible for covering all procurement aspects, preparing a final report, and supporting all findings and subsequent recommendations.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 25% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States, Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/461181700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.