About the Agency
The employee is a highly-motivated back-end developer interested in architecting and implementing key components of the ADS IT infrastructure and services, including a robust metadata enrichment platform, text mining pipeline, and notification service. The developer is part of a small, agile team of talented, like-minded individuals who are solving difficult problems as a team.
- Function as part of a team to develop new capabilities and services to support the ADS data ingest pipeline
- Enhance the ADS API and back-end services to support search of the ADS metadata
- Participate in the maintenance of the ADS data holdings by taking part in the harvesting, curation and enrichment of datasets and metadata records, and their ingestion in the ADS databases.
- Modify current software to maintain and enhance existing ADS functionality
- Perform other duties as may be required