Multiple selections will be made from this job announcement for a position with the same title, series, grade(s) promotion potential, general job responsibilities and a duty location listed in this job announcement.
The salaries listed above are the base salary and locality pay for the Rest of U.S. pay schedule at the GS-07, step 01 and the GS-09, step 10 levels. The General Schedule (GS) basic pay schedule varies by geographic locality. To view pay rates in a specific location visit the Office of Personnel Management pay tables at http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
You are limited to selecting three geographic locations for this announcement. However, if an insufficient number of well-qualified applicants are available for any DCAA location on this job announcement, you may be contacted for interest in additional locations.
Some locations have multiple offices located within the commuting area. Selecting one of these locations will result in consideration at all of the locations within the commuting area. Please see "Other Information" for a description of co-located positions.Learn more about this agency
The duties described reflect the full performance level:
· As a part of team, plans, performs and reports contract audit assignments in connection with procurement and contracting activities between the Federal Government and the contractor.
· Reviews standard audit programs, audit steps, previous work papers, reports, other guidance materials, and drafts routine and pro forma audit reports or segments of reports covering audit steps performed, including findings and conclusions, in accordance with previous reports and agency procedures.
· Maintains audit working papers including preparation of schedules, summaries, and reconciliations as instructed or appropriate.
· Performs assigned audit steps such as tests and examinations of contractor's direct labor and material costs. Check reports, records, ledgers, and other documents against invoices, receipts, payroll slips, and other source documents. Verifies appropriateness of charges for materials and labor and determines that transactions have been properly recorded.
· Actively and positively participates with other team members, providing updates on the status of audit assignments, sharing information, and identifying requisite revisions to the program and/or annual team goals. Maintains professional manner and working relationships with team members, associates, contractor and other government personnel.
· Prepares working papers and analyzes contractor data using automation tools.
25% or less - See the Other Information section for more information on Travel Requirements
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459639200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.