About the Position:
The position of Contract Administrator is a position in the DCMA Keystone Program. DCMA uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and attract exceptional individuals into the Federal Workforce. Prior to appointment, all candidates will be required to sign a Keystone Conditions of Employment Agreement.
NOTE: During the Keystone Program, participants will receive specialized formal classroom training, computer-based training, and on-the-job (OJT) training. The training development program will consist of the following:
1. Report initially to the Contract Management Office (CMO)/Center in the duty location you were selected for at least 2 weeks.
2. Travel TDY (Temporary Duty Travel) for one week to attend training at the DCMA Learning Campus (DLC) in Fort Lee, VA.
3. Spend 6 months in the CMO/Center for on-the-job (OJT) and developmental training.
4. Return within the three year developmental training to the DLC, HQ or other CMO locations for assessment/various functional specific training.
Who May Apply:
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Completes classroom and on-the-job training to acquire, exercise, and maintain knowledge of the duties inherent in the administration or price/cost analyst of firm-fixed-price contracts and other contracts of similar complexity or of specific phases of more complex contracts such as overhaul and repair, facilities, cost-plus-fixed-fee, etc.
- Assists with monitoring contractor performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, inspections, contract and date reporting requirements.
- Assist with contacting contractors to clarify issues on contractual requirements (as necessary).
- Assists with the review, analysis, and evaluation of unit cost and price data in contractor proposals.
- Assists with resolving cost and accounting issues.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 15% of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/458498100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.