RELOCATION EXPENSES: Relocation expenses are not authorized.
The Fish Biologist is a full-time, term position (not-to-exceed 13 months) with Fisheries in the Department of Interior, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. The position is located in Flagstaff, AZ.
Learn more about this agency
All application materials and supporting documentation must be received by the closing date of this announcement (including Veterans Preference documentation).
The major duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Collects specimens from various rivers and springs throughout Arizona and the region
- Sorts, identifies, and enumerates fish and invertebrate specimens and maintains accurate records
- Assists project biologists with computing, compiling, and analyzing data in tabular, graphic, or narrative form
- Assists project biologists with implementation of recovery actions
- Assists project biologists in developing field projects and compiling information for report preparations
- Assists biologists with technical fishery management guidance to various Native American tribes and governmental agencies
25% or less - Travel for fieldwork is required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/458434500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.