This position is located in the Department of Defense, Office of Inspector General (DoDIG), Office of the Deputy Inspector General (OIG-AUD), under the Assistant Inspector General for Contract Management and Payments (CMP).Learn more about this agency
- Manages budget development and tracks execution for headquarters and field offices for the Assistant Inspector General (AIG) and Deputy AIG.
- Administers human capital processes for approximately 150 employees for the AIG.
- Manages, reviews, and coordinates Requests for Personnel Action, award nominations, performance management documents, and other human capital actions.
- Administers learning management for directorate staff of approximately 150 employees.
- Manages internal controls in areas of responsibility for compliance with OIG policies and procedures.
- Administers directorate time and attendance for headquarters and field offices.
- Administers directorate travel funds, providing allocations to the divisions.
- Administers telework packages for directorate staff.
- Plans, coordinates, and controls directorate requirements for space, facilities management, telecommunications, computers and other equipment and services.
- Administers property accountability for the directorates, and/or serves as the Property Accountability Officer.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - May require up to 10% of temporary travel duty (TDY)
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent DoDIG Employees Only
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/458208000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.