The incumbent of this position will serve as an Academic Specialist (Strategic Engagement, Program Management and Partnership) and technical advisor at the Information Resources Management College (IRMC).
The IRMC serves as the Department of Defense's (DoD's) principal educational resource for the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and his senior staffs. As part of this mission and in support of JPME programs, IRMC is responsible for Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) graduate education focused on the needs of strategic leaders.
National Defense University (NDU) develops joint warfighters and other national security leaders through rigorous academics, research and engagement to serve the common defense. NDU will create strategic advantage by developing joint warfighters and other national security leaders and forging relationships through whole-of-nations and whole-of-government educational programs, research and engagement.Learn more about this agency
- Leading and coordinating development of the College's strategic engagement with stakeholders, students, and external partner organizations.
- Evaluating key college projects and programs with particular interest in performance measures indicating positive progress.
- Leading, coordinating, and managing multiple strategic initiatives and relationships.
- Developing and maintaining the College's strategic engagement plan.
- Managing social media presence.
- Building relationships with key information and cyberspace leaders and organizations.
- Performing strategic planning of operations and establishment of internal controls.
- Contributing to curriculum and lesson materials as related to the IRMC core competency areas.
- Analyzing statistics and highlight trends and makes appropriate recommendations to the college leadership.
Occasional travel - Less than 30%
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/458165400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.