This position is located in the Office of the Director (OD), Bureau of Printing and Engraving (BEP). This position serves as the Program Manager of several high profile, mission-critical projects and advisor to the Director on program integration. Responsibilities towards these programs (related to multiple fields) result in integrated direction and management of these programs to include quality and production, engineering, risk management, financial and business systems and their interrelationship to program performance. The primary emphasis of the position is on management and coordination of various integrated project teams in a matrix management environment.Learn more about this agency
This position does require competency in the management and analysis skills necessary to effectively integrate and direct these initiatives. This position does not require competency in the specialized subject matter or functional area of construction, currency design or production. This position also provides direct input on the relevant project managers’ performance plans and evaluations.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Provide integrated guidance and assistance to a wide range of major and non-major acquisition programs and products/platforms which include currency redesign, the smaller, more-efficient manufacturing facility in the DC area, and equipment retooling;
- Monitors, reports and proactively mitigates risks and resolves issues for effective project integration and program succes
- Reviews, analyzes, and provides input to various policy and guidance issued from Department of Treasury, OMB, GSA and BEP as it relates to program goals and objectives.
- Interacts regularly with public and private leaders at the highest levels to resolve problems and to provide the required credibility and assurances that the Program is meeting established objectives.
- Prepares and presents briefings; provides regular status reporting.
Occasional travel - Occasional Business Travel Less than 5% of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/456650100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.