SPA develops, validates, and administers cognitive and non-cognitive competency assessments for selection, promotion, and diagnostic purposes to include written and non-written tests, job knowledge tests, performance tests, and computer simulations, and conducts job analyses and provides assessment training and support.LWDA develops, validates, and administers leadership and workforce planning assessments to assess leader and employee effectiveness by targeting competencies, personality, and leadership potential and conducts competency modeling and gap analysis for workforce training and development.OA develops and administers organizational assessments to assess climate and organizational outcomes including organizational climate, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, onboarding and exit surveys, and custom surveys, and conducts program evaluation and develops organizational effectiveness indices.Areas of research and specialization are not limited to the above. All sections are responsible for conducting research and applying innovative assessment procedures and technologies and for providing technical assistance to departments and agencies in their areas of expertise.Learn more about this agencyThese positions are also being announced under Competitive (Delegated Examining) procedures to all US Citizens. If you wish to be considered under Competitive (Delegated Examining) procedures, you MUST apply under the Competitive announcement XX-XXX-XX-DE
Major duties for AEB Personnel Research Psychologist (Leader) positions include, for example:
- Lead one or more project teams to develop and/or contract for innovative assessment tools.
- Conduct Government-wide and/or agency job analyses. Lead one or more project teams to develop and implement competency models, workforce gap assessments, and leadership assessments.
- Lead one or more project teams to help agencies identify, evaluate, and solve organizational problems using customer action planning, satisfaction surveys, employee surveys, and focus groups.
- Establish project objectives, activities, timelines, budgets, and staffing plans.
- Advise agencies and internal senior management on implementing assessment strategies.
- Evaluate training, candidate development, or other human resources programs.
Occasional travel - Travel is required and averages 15% yearly, but may exceed that percentage during periods of increased service delivery.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/456380500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.