Earth Day is every day at EPA! At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Information Management Division, Immediate Office, Washington, DC.
For more information on this office, visit their website: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-office-chemical-safety-and-pollution-prevention-ocspp.
- Develop, deploy, manage and support Oracle and JAVA-based databases and related systems and technologies that house Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)/chemical data and information;
- Provide project management, leadership, and oversight for the planning and execution of information technology technical support, operations and maintenance to Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics offices;
- Represent the Agency by attending meetings, conferences, seminars, etc. sponsored by EPA, other Federal agencies and private industry;
- Serve as a Work Assignment Manager.
You will spend 5% of your work time on contracts.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…If you are an EPA employee in the commuting area of Washington, DC, and are:
- Current permanent EPA employee with competitive status; or
- EPA Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) eligible.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/455856900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.