Earth Day is every day at EPA! At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Office of Research and Development, Office of Administrative and Research Support, Human Resources Division.
The location for this position may be at one of the following:
- Ada, Oklahoma
- Arlington, Virginia
- Athens, Georgia
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corvallis, Oregon
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Durham, North Carolina
- Edison, New Jersey
- Grosse Ile, Michigan
- Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Narragansett, Rhode Island
- Newport, Oregon
- Washington, DC
The duty location will be determined after a selection has been made for this position. The salary will be commensurate with the duty location.
For more information on this office, visit their website: http://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-office-research-and-development-ord.
- Independently design, lead and conduct analyses for the Office of Research and Development (ORD) programs which include conducting management reviews and special analyses on short and long range administrative plans;
- Establish and oversee the implementation of ORD’s diversity strategy which includes conducting management reviews and special analyses on existing recruitment, retention, outreach and developmental programs that address diversity and inclusion;
- Initiate collaborative efforts between Minority Academic Institutions and EPA Special Emphasis Program Managers to establish an ORD diversity and inclusion advisory body.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current permanent EPA employees in the Office of Research and Development with competitive status and CTAP eligibles.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/453325300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.